By Amit Schejter
During this booklet, 16 prime communications coverage students current a entire telecommunications coverage time table for the hot federal management. The articles tackle various subject matters, together with community neutrality, rural connectivity, media possession, minority possession, spectrum coverage, common broadband coverage, and media for kids.
Read or Download And Communications for All: A Policy Agenda for the New Administration PDF
Similar social policy books
In the course of the world's arid areas, and especially in northern and jap Africa, previously nomadic pastoralists are present process a transition to settled existence. This reference exhibits that even though pastoral cost is usually inspired through overseas improvement organisations and nationwide governments, the social, fiscal and future health results of sedentism should not unavoidably necessary.
Over contemporary years alterations in British neighborhood govt were higher and speedier than ever: elected mayors and cupboards, evaluate and scrutiny, top worth, entire functionality overview, council tax capping and reform--the speed by no means slackens. This comprehensively revised fourth version of the top neighborhood executive textbook evaluates those alterations and gives an educated perception into Labour's third-term schedule.
Volunteering and voluntary agencies became more and more vital in British social and political existence yet at a value. larger prominence has ended in a slender and distorted view of what voluntary motion consists of and the way it's undertaken. This e-book reasserts the case for a broader view of voluntarism as a different set of self sustaining actions.
- Global Public Procurement Theories and Practices
- Policy and Politics in State Budgeting (Bureaucracies, Public Administration, and Public Policy)
- Variations of the Welfare State: Great Britain, Sweden, France and Germany Between Capitalism and Socialism
- The Performing Arts in a New Era
Extra info for And Communications for All: A Policy Agenda for the New Administration
For an analysis of the failure of universal service policy for those at the margins of society, see Jorge Reina Schement, “Beyond Universal Service: Characteristics of Americans Without Telephones, 1980–1993,” Telecommunications Policy 19, no. 6 (1995): 477–85; Jorge Reina Schement, “Telephone Penetration at the Margins: An Analysis of the Period Following the Breakup of AT&T, 1984–1994,” in Progress in Communication Sciences, Volume XV: Advances in Telecommunications, Harmeet Sawhney and George A.
14, in Federalist Papers. 12. Thomas I. Emerson, “Toward a General Theory of the First Amendment,” 72 Yale Law Journal 877, 883 (April 1963). 13. For a discourse on the relationship between community and democracy, see Robert D. Putnam, Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2000). For an analysis of the failure of universal service policy for those at the margins of society, see Jorge Reina Schement, “Beyond Universal Service: Characteristics of Americans Without Telephones, 1980–1993,” Telecommunications Policy 19, no.
33. Susannah Fox and Gretchen Livingston, Latinos Online (Washington, DC: Pew Hispanic Center and Pew Internet Project, 2007), 18. 34. Jeffrey Boase, John B. Horrigan, et al. The Strength of Internet Ties (Washington, DC: Pew Internet and American Life Project, 2006). 35. The 44 percent of home broadband users who have posted “user-generated content” to the internet have done at least one of the following things: created their own blog, participate, created, or worked on their own webpage; participated in group blogs or webpages; posted comments to a newsgroup; shared a personal creation (like artwork, stories, or videos); or taken online content and remixed it into an artistic creation of their own.