By Curtis Waguespack
A accomplished advisor to Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LT
This unique reference and educational presents effortless reasons, real-world examples, and functional tutorials that attention squarely on educating Autodesk Inventor information, methods, and methods. The booklet additionally contains a venture before everything to assist these new to Inventor fast comprehend key interface conventions and capabilities.
In addition, there's additional info on Inventor LT, new perform drawings on the finish of every bankruptcy to augment classes discovered, and thorough assurance of all of Inventor's new positive aspects. The author's wide event throughout industries and his services permits him to coach the software program within the context of real-world workflows and paintings environments.
Mastering Inventor explores all facets of half layout, together with sketching, uncomplicated and complex modeling concepts, operating with sheet steel, and half enhancing. listed here are quite a few of the foremost issues covered:
- Assemblies and subassemblies
- Real-world workflows and delivering broad aspect on operating with huge assemblies
- Weldment design
- Functional layout utilizing layout Accelerators and layout Calculators
- Everything from presentation records to uncomplicated animations to documentation for exploded views
- Frame Generator
- Inventor Studio visualization tools
- Inventor Professional's dynamic simulation and rigidity research features
- Routed platforms good points (piping, tubing, cabling, and harnesses)
The book's special discussions are strengthened with step by step tutorials, and readers can evaluate their paintings to the downloadable before-and-after instructional records. moreover, you'll locate an hour of tutorial movies with suggestions and methods that will help you grasp the software.
Mastering Inventor is the last word source should you are looking to speedy turn into educated with Autodesk's 3D production software program and get ready for the Inventor certification checks.