By Glenn Beck
Braveness > COWARDS
As we technique crucial presidential election in America’s background, anything has been misplaced between all the debates, assault advertisements, and great- PACs—something that american citizens used to carry in very excessive regard: the reality.
Glenn Beck loves to say that “the fact has no agenda”—but there’s one other facet to that: those who have agendas infrequently care in regards to the fact. And, nowadays, it sort of feels like everyone has an schedule. The media leads with tales that fee over those who subject. Politicians positioned lobbyists and electability over honesty. Radicals regulate heritage so that it will switch the long run.
In Cowards, Glenn Beck exposes the reality approximately 13 vital concerns which have been hijacked by way of deceit. no matter if out of spite, greed, or worry, those are the issues that not anyone seems prepared to have a good dialog approximately. for instance:
* How our two-party POLITICAL procedure frequently leaves electorate with out reliable strategies.
* How extremists are slowly integrating ISLAMIC legislations into our SOCIETY.
* How innovative “religious” leaders like JIM WALLIS are politicizing the Bible.
* How the CARTEL VIOLENCE on our border is much WORSE than humans notice.
* How “LIBERTARIAN” has been deliberately become a filthy observe.
* How GEORGE SOROS has collected adequate funds and tool to persuade whole ECONOMIES.
In a few instances, in actual fact available in the market, yet humans easily don’t are looking to listen it. It’s a lot more uncomplicated, and positively much more handy, to maintain our blinders on. in the end, as a quote attributed to President James Garfield made transparent, “The fact will set you unfastened, yet first it'll make you miserable.”
Miserable or no longer, the reality can now not be whatever we are hoping for; it has to be anything we are living. whilst braveness prevails, cowards do not—and this e-book used to be written to make sure that’s precisely what occurs