By Dave Zwieback
In this concise and wonderful e-book, I.T. veteran Dave Zwieback describes an incident that threatens the very lifestyles of a giant bank, and the counterintuitive steps its management took to prevent the downward spiral. Their novel method is grounded in confirmed ideas from complexity technological know-how, resilience engineering, human components, cognitive technological know-how, and organizational psychology. It permits us to spot the underlying stipulations for failure, and make our platforms (and businesses) more secure and extra resilient.
- Get a transparent realizing of the disadvantage of blame
- Learn the right way to establish (and counteract) cognitive biases in groups
- See how corporations can ascertain the true root reason for problems
- Establish genuine responsibility along with your organization
- Use the educational evaluation Framework to completely study from disasters of advanced systems
- Find useful insights and suggestions for relocating past blame on your personal organization