By Nicolás Castilla
Тепличное растениеводство и развитие новых технологий для улучшения процессов.
Read or Download Greenhouse Technology and Management (2nd edition) PDF
Similar technology books
Think residing in 1958, and understanding that the built-in circuit—the microchip—was approximately to be invented, and may revolutionize the realm. Or think 1992, whilst the net was once approximately to rework almost each element of our lives. particularly, this ebook argues that we stand at one of these second correct now—and not only in a single box, yet in lots of.
Eschewing the conventional specialize in object/viewer spatial relationships, Timothy Scott Barker’s Time and the electronic stresses the function of the temporal in electronic paintings and media. The connectivity of up to date electronic interfaces has not just elevated the relationships among as soon as separate areas yet has elevated the complexity of the temporal in approximately unimagined methods.
Know-how of effective power usage is a record of a NATO technological know-how Committee convention held in Les Arcs, France on October 8-12, 1973. the focal point of stated convention is on strength conservation, the end-uses of power, and its settling on elements in the end. The document consists of 2 elements.
- Letters to Steve: Inside the E-mail Inbox of Apple's Steve Jobs
- Environmental and health & safety management : a guide to compliance
- Design Alchemy: Transforming the way we think about learning and teaching (Educational Communications and Technology: Issues and Innovations)
- The Internet of Things: Do-It-Yourself at Home Projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black
- Optics and optical instruments : an introduction with special reference to practical applications
- Intermediate Algebra for College Students
Additional resources for Greenhouse Technology and Management (2nd edition)
14 Chapter 2 Earth’s rotation axis North Pole Arctic Circle Solar rays 66º South Spain 37º N 53º HL Night 23º27' Tropic of Cancer 0º Equator Day 23º27' Tropic of Capricorn 67º HL N 90º HL HL 67º N N 66º South Pole Antarctic Circle Fig. 5. The incidence of the solar rays on the Earth in the equinoxes. N, Apparent position of the Sun at noon at different latitudes; HL, horizontal line on each latitude. 1. Duration of the astronomic day (expressed in hours and tenths of an hour) depending on the latitude.
12. The radiation impacting on a surface is calculated by the Lambert’s cosine law (see text). The solar radiation values are measured, by convention, over a horizontal surface. as no more than 75% of it, under normal conditions (Monteith and Unsworth, 1990). The global radiation values are measured, by convention, over a horizontal surface, being admitted as a general rule that 48% of the global radiation is PAR radiation (Hanan, 1998). The proportions of direct and diffuse solar energy vary with the turbidity and transparency of the atmosphere, also influenced by the Sun’s elevation.
3. By the relative humidity (RH) of the air, expressed as a percentage of the partial The External Climate water vapour pressure under certain given conditions, with respect to the saturation water vapour pressure (es). RH = 100(ea/es). It changes with temperature. (a) 25 4. By the vapour pressure deficit (VPD) or saturation deficit. This expresses the amount of water that the air, at a certain temperature, can still absorb before reaching saturation. Almeria (Spain) 30 Jun May 25 Jul Apr 20 Aug Mar 15 Sep Feb 10 Oct Jan 5 Nov Dec 0 0 5 10 20 May 25 Jun Aug Mar 15 Feb 10 Jan Sep Oct Nov Dec 5 0 5 10 30 30 Jul Apr 20 0 25 Tenerife (Spain) 30 Radiation (MJ m–2 day –1) 15 15 20 25 30 20 25 30 De Bilt (The Netherlands) 25 20 Jun May 15 Jul Apr Aug Sep Mar 10 Feb 5 Jan 0 0 Oct Dec 5 Nov 10 15 Temperature (°C) Fig.